Thursday, March 12, 2009

I made the front page!

I logged on to I Can Has Cheezburger? yesterday and saw a whole slew of new messages... messages of congratulations on my front-page lol! Since I never usually see the front page until I get my subscription email around midnight, I hadn't known about this before logging on. Wow, what a surprise! The number of people adding this particular lol to their favorites has grown in the hundreds - it's going to take at least a week to catch up with all the new names on the list.

To explain a little about this lol: I'm not a fan of medical shows (because of squeamishness, mostly), but I love the CSI programs. I enjoy the stories, the actors, and the chance to learn about esoteric little details that may come in handy someday. Oh, and Gil Grissom is my favorite character of all the CSI shows. Too bad he left...

Anyway, here is my lol that made the front page at I Can Has Cheezburger?:



I've tried to make sure all my messages at ICHC are answered, but I would also like to post this in response to everybody who voted, sent nice comments, and added my lol to their Favorites:



Thanks, everyone! This really helped make my day a lot brighter!

No comments: